Sign in to follow this  

Gorman on Sunday

My friends and I are headed to Gorman on Sunday. We have one rider that has rode there before. Is there a map and if so what are the good trails to ride and where can I get a map. And does anyone know if it snowed there today. thanks for the help

RY

I can see snow from this side; looks to be down about 3000' right now. Gorman is around 3500' I think.

they give you a trailmap (not very good, but whatever) when you get in....most of the snow should melt off with the sun........should be good conditions for this weekend.

Are the trails marked with numbers or what. If so what are the good trails. We all ride real good so what ever you can through at us.

Dude, get ready for ICE. There is supposed to not only be snow, but freezing fog as well.

Yo jesse, you wanna ride on sunday? possibly texas canyon or something. Probably wont be as thick in snow. Plus i wanna explore those trails i found out there.

Yo jesse, you wanna ride on sunday? possibly texas canyon or something. Probably wont be as thick in snow. Plus i wanna explore those trails i found out there.

Yo Donovan, that is definitely a possiblity. I'll call you tomorrow. Are you off Saturday and Sunday?