Sign in to follow this  

anyone feel like riding right now???

Hey guys i was just wondering on who out there right now has the urge to go ride??? i have had the urge for the last two days but havnt gotten a chance to get out and ride....

anyone else?

I have the urge to ride everyday, but I can't because of the deep snow and freeezin temp

Ha... if I lived in the South or in CA I'd be riding. 35* and a foot of mud and ice from all the snow melting keep the bikes parked. I have the urge to ride something with two wheels everyday, I just don't get to.:applause:

I've got a couple feet of snow outside right now and it is killing me. Thank god for indoor tracks, I'm going riding this weekend!

got to ride today for my first day back off a broke collarbone and on a new 07..finally..had to wear AC gear because it was so warm down here

Ha... if I lived in the South or in CA I'd be riding. 35* and a foot of mud and ice from all the snow melting keep the bikes parked. I have the urge to ride something with two wheels everyday, I just don't get to.:applause:

Yea same here, we are supposed to get a lot of rain this weekend which will get rid of the snow this weekend.....and then freeze at night. How awesome is that? MX vs ATV Unleashed eases the urges and so does constantly working on my bike.......only a couple more weeks and St. Louis supercross next week :applause: After that its time for riding and racing, hopefully I get at least a few rides in before the first race but I've been running a mile and half a day, and doing 100 sit ups and 100 push ups a day (no weekends :cry:). I know its no spectacular workout but it's better than nothing and I don't have to pay to go to a gym. But I'm tired of getting READY to ride!!!!!! :lol:

ya i have had the urge to ride for like 2 weeks now. i just got a knee surgery and won't be able to ride for 3-4 months. it's totally killing me. i see so many people going out to ride and plus right now we are having some pretty good weather. so yeah it totally kills me.

I have wanted to ride since... November 25th. Last ride on my Birthday.

In order to cope... I sit on TT, work on my dirtbike, watch supercross, and if I don't have any work to do, either stare at pictures or the bike.

i really want to but i cant till tomorrow because my throttle cable snapped. it will be ready tomorrow so i think il be going on a wee cruise care to join me im in dundonald northern ireland

Bike is loaded in the back of the truck - I don't care if I have to find a pipe line to practice my wheelies - I'm going riding!!!!

Hey guys i was just wondering on who out there right now has the urge to go ride??? i have had the urge for the last two days but havnt gotten a chance to get out and ride....

anyone else?

only the last two days:confused: I always wana ride. I got a new bike like a month ago and still havent ridden it on thr track, my first race is tomorrow at arenacross:ride:

I have wanted to ride since... November 25th. Last ride on my Birthday.

In order to cope... I sit on TT, work on my dirtbike, watch supercross, and if I don't have any work to do, either stare at pictures or the bike.

Same with the coping (sp?) I can't wait till ill be able to ride a street bike. I don't care if it's dirt or not, as long as it's on two wheels :applause:

I live in Arizona i ride year round. It is so nice not to brag or anything. But i am have a race in the morning so i am off to bed.

I will be honest, and I do not want to sound like an *******...but I honestly think I want to ride more that anyone! I go to school every day....and when I get home...I come home to snow! The snow is melting, so I will be out there soon--I am actually going to buy a head light so i only have to stop for gas, not for the sun.