Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - ENTER NOW! Read more... ×

CRF 450X TT Member's pictures Database.

I wanna know if Krannie's pic is pre or post the adhesive that was sprayed all over it!:applause:

Pic of my bike? stock with an E2 is all. I'll try getting it on though

I wanna know if Krannie's pic is pre or post the adhesive that was sprayed all over it!:lol:

Me too... what a nightmare. :lol:

And as for yur near stock bike, POST IT UP.... it's not a show and tell, but also a WHO is WHO on the trail. Some guys have bikes that stand out, even if it's just number plate backgrounds or whatever.

:applause:

Really nice bike chasejj ! Do you like that Akrapovic pipe as much as I like mine ? Doug

I love it. It's quiet. It weighs much less than stock. What's not to like?:applause:

Oh...and the CRFX flat out smokes my old KTM 525 in every way.

I wanna know if Krannie's pic is pre or post the adhesive that was sprayed all over it!:applause:

Red tank: post

Black tank: pre

If you get close enough to touch, you can still see areas that I have not cleaned off yet. l at least made sure the glue dried before riding (mostly). I've spent about 5 hours with about 5 more to go.

Holy Handguards batman! :lol: .....

If you see 50F... you know it's me.

:applause:

J O H N N Y A I R T I M E

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=34867

So Johnny, what does your bike look like when you're getting air time? I know you must have a picture or two of a 450X flying.

I love it. It's quiet. It weighs much less than stock. What's not to like?

I was VERY surprised at ho wquiet the Akrapovic was with the spark arrestor in, really I couldn't believe how quiet it was. Doug

Heres my winter project...now I need snow to meltgarage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36775

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36776

Heres my winter project...now I need snow to meltgarage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36775

Bike and skid plate look good Tugsy! Good call on the Precision Concepts. Now just have to get ride of the stock pipe and the Husky picture on your name photo:thumbsup:

Thanks brian.....yeh once I break it in I will start thinking of pipe......skid plate was easy nice cheap addition. I still have Husky...check my garage...I have too many bikes now.

Yep, that is one good looking ride. I like the little extras you did for it to stand out. The graphic on the side number plate looks real nice. Where did you find those? Do you have a picture of it head on?

What tire are you running on the rear, looks beefy.

Funny that was the first thing I noticed too.

Here is mine.

l_9e9488c9f78118ae571053d69a0ed008.jpg

l_3eb0352842d18f91fac00eacc8a43666.jpg

here is mine...nothing exciting....new muffler shortly

DSCN0593.jpg

bike

DSCN0596.jpg

hourmeter

DSCN0603.jpg

pipe reinforcing

DSCN0542.jpg

controls