Sign in to follow this  

If you could have any pro's bike

Bubbas KX450F....it just has so many little trick things.

BTW, what city do you live in Jakeo?

Bubbas KX450F....it just has so many little trick things.

BTW, what city do you live in Jakeo?

Headland, Its a small farming(well sorta) town outside of Dothan

Josh grants crf250 that he rode at the jeremy megrath invitational. I'm partial to 250f's myself and that one looked like the baddest one ever made. Loved that bike.

Mouse McCoy's 650. Or Windham's bike... he's a tall guy like me so the ergos are probably more me.

David Bailey's '85 RC250 works bike....you can pretty much duplicate todays bikes, but theres something about a hand pounded aluminum tank that goes all the way down to the engine cases.....

ok, i love moto and i would probably take any pro's bike, but could you imagine taking Haydens bike for a spin at Seca...

ok, i love moto and i would probably take any pro's bike, but could you imagine taking Haydens bike for a spin at Seca...

I was actually just about to say haydens. I have a dirtbike and while it would be awesome to have a factory bike... I dont really need it. Not that I need a factory (non street legal) street type bike... but I do need a motorcycle to get me on and off campus quickly... haydens bike would do just that :applause: