Sign in to follow this  

-Short Notice- Saddle Mtn on Friday 23rd

My buddy and I are going to Saddle Mountain tomorrow, Friday. We should be there about 10:00am. We will be looking for more of the easy stuff, my buddy is 74 years old and not wanting to ride the Hard Core Stuff.

If anyone wants to ride the easy stuff let me know. Some trails are ok but I know Doug does not want a full day of trail riding.

Old Man Time what are you doing tomorrow? Can you come down and show us around a little?

Tim in Chelan

Were running late 8:41 AM I am just leaving my house. Need to get fuel and pick up Doug. It is Snowing by the way. We should be there by 11:30

Tim

My buddy and I are going to Saddle Mountain tomorrow, Friday. We should be there about 10:00am. We will be looking for more of the easy stuff, my buddy is 74 years old and not wanting to ride the Hard Core Stuff.

If anyone wants to ride the easy stuff let me know. Some trails are ok but I know Doug does not want a full day of trail riding.

Old Man Time what are you doing tomorrow? Can you come down and show us around a little?

Tim in Chelan

Your already gone Tim. I'm working so it's a no go for me. I am thinking of going tomorrow if it is not raining too hard.

Nick