Sign in to follow this  

03 DRZ400e done jetting and 3x3 mod is full RS-3 worth the 600 or so?

Hey I have a 2003 DRz400e Canadian(not california) version and the dealer did the 3x3 and jetting mods when i bought the bike new. Is it worth the 600 bucks its gonna cost me to do the full Yosh RS-3 exhaust? Anyone have any idea how much of a HP increase this exhaust actually produces with the jetting and 3x3 mod on the e model? Theres lots of info on the SM and S models but I am not clear what this mod will do for the e model, thanks for any ideas you may have.

you can get a full rs-3 system for $402 from rockymountainatv.com I just ordered one yesterday...for a little over 600 you could have the ti pro series

you can get a full rs-3 system for $402 from rockymountainatv.com I just ordered one yesterday...for a little over 600 you could have the ti pro series

Yeah, really.

I got the 'leo vince' pipe with header, it has made a huge difference. My question is this how good a rider are you? will you make use of the extra HP? I don't think I do my bike justice. Guess you get bragging rights and thats good too.

Yes it sounds good but with shipping to Canada, exchange rate, duty and taxes it's still about 600 by the time it gets into my hot little hands.

Yes it sounds good but with shipping to Canada, exchange rate, duty and taxes it's still about 600 by the time it gets into my hot little hands.

check out www.jcmotors.com, they ship internationally all the time and I bet you could get it for far less than $600 :applause: