Sign in to follow this  

Bog Be Gone....?

I saw that too but not in RX just on RR's web site! Did RX have a write up on it or just advertisement??

$100 for a little piece of aluminum! I was actually considering making one of those back when but figured that the bikes would start coming with FI so it wouldn't be worth the effort. Anyway, at least you know that it'll do something for your $100, unlike the QS.

Don't forget to install larger leak jets if you do this though. Your AP squirt will be too strong if you don't. Just keep in mind that this product does nothing more than a piece of safety wire will do. :applause:

$100 for a little piece of aluminum! I was actually considering making one of those back when but figured that the bikes would start coming with FI so it wouldn't be worth the effort. Anyway, at least you know that it'll do something for your $100, unlike the QS.

Don't forget to install larger leak jets if you do this though. Your AP squirt will be too strong if you don't. Just keep in mind that this product does nothing more than a piece of safety wire will do. :applause:

Ya saw it as an ad would be interesting to see how it works. But wouldn't the Bladder stud need to be shaved in order for this arm to work?......

BVB question about the AP mod...what leak jet have you found to work...at least a starting range? 80-100? What about the pilot jet? I have seen factory boys running 45-48. Dan a CP said a 45 is better. Any input on this?

theDogger

Ya saw it as an ad would be interesting to see how it works. But wouldn't the Bladder stud need to be shaved in order for this arm to work?......

BVB question about the AP mod...what leak jet have you found to work...at least a starting range? 80-100? What about the pilot jet? I have seen factory boys running 45-48. Dan a CP said a 45 is better. Any input on this?

theDogger

Yeah, technically the diaphragm rivet length would have to be checked but who knows what's in the directions.

Leak jet sizes in the range of 80-100 are good. Anything in that range should work well with the AP mod.

Pilot jet size is all dependant on your bike, altitude and temps. What works for me may not be the best for someone else. Pilot jet size can be determined by the fuel screw. See the sticky at the top of the jetting forum for more info, but jetting to what someone else suggests is never going to produce the best results.

Understand just was wondering what your thoughts were......Finally going to see the full potential of the G2 cam. Just got the head back with new valves,JE HP piston, G2 cam, ports cleaned up and a Vortex X-10.....oh ya and the AP mods....

theDogger

Understand just was wondering what your thoughts were......Finally going to see the full potential of the G2 cam. Just got the head back with new valves,JE HP piston, G2 cam, ports cleaned up and a Vortex X-10.....oh ya and the AP mods....

theDogger

That thing is going to rip!!! What exhaust are you running?

Where's a good cheap place to buy leak jets? None of my local dealers even know what they are and the Honda microfische only lists one P/N.

That thing is going to rip!!! What exhaust are you running?

look in his garage , there is a cool pic of it :applause: