Sign in to follow this  

First Adelanto GP

alright. I am seriously considering it... and my bro says it looks like fun. I need details though... that the site doesn't give me. It is $65 a person... and we want to race in the four stroke class. me novice and him beginner. Is it a desert race? track? how long... how many laps... what to bring? This will be my first big race. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also... how long is it to the race from SD? Thanks again :applause:

The track is somewhere about 9-12 miles long usually the course is about 8 miles desert whoops pretty flat, a few asphault sections, and this year there are two track portions. One by the start with grand stand and the other on the other end at new track built in Adelanto for practice and racing. All of the track portions will be doable by anyone. I recommend going around the water jump. The pro who was testing it today ate dog do do. It not well designed. If tey made it more doable more people would try it. But its a flat landing and a good drop. You wil have 45 minutes to get as far as you can. Most guys do three laps total. So if you finish your third lap prior to the 45 minutes you can do a fourth lap. It is fun but remember this not an AMA enforced race (not that I like the AMA) so you will have experts in the begginer class trying to get a trophy and begginers that are all throttle and no skill. So just start at your pace and ride your own race. Most people will get tired and you can pass them if your not too tired. Have fun and tell your family to watch fom the Grand stands.