Sign in to follow this  

Riding 2/25 Penny or Cow?

:applause: WHAT,Do I need to keep things going even while on vacation?:applause:

Are the parks closed or what.When I come back later you guy's and girls better get to posting,get to riding.

Having a blast in Florida,If they had any hills I would want to ride but no hills in Florida.

Comming back on the 25,so what about next weekend,anybody want to ride?:lol::cry: :cry: :eek:

:applause: WHAT,Do I need to keep things going even while on vacation?:applause:

Are the parks closed or what.When I come back later you guy's and girls better get to posting,get to riding.

Having a blast in Florida,If they had any hills I would want to ride but no hills in Florida.

Comming back on the 25,so what about next weekend,anybody want to ride?:lol::cry: :cry: :eek:

What's that Sunday, I am screwing around with jetting today, bought the boy a klx 110 and going on the little new guy thing Saturday and can get some in on Sunday for a few-I bet knoxville will be the only one on Sunday with a small chance of PP

All flights through Texas are canceled,stuck in Florida,not a bad place to be stuck.Got a flight for 6pm Monday,gets to SF midnight then 3 hrs home.

Had a blast thou.So anyone up for a ride next weekend?