Sign in to follow this  

Memorial Ride for ALL fallen riders

A memorial ride for ALL fallen riders is in the planning stages, to take place on Sept 8, 2007. I know it's still a long way off and more information will follow, but please mark your calendars to join us in celebrating the lives of those we have lost.

This is NOT exclusive to any motorcycle club, and anyone and everyone is welcome. Sadly, I'm sure that most people who are a part of the riding community, have lost someone that they know to this sport. I want to make this day one of remembrance, regardless if the person being honored was part of a motorcycle club or not !!!

If there is someone that you have lost, and would like their name mentioned on the flyer, please let me know.

I will post more information as time goes on, but in the meantime, please let your friends know so we can get the word out.

Sept 8, 2007

Masses Billiards and Sports Bar

2721 N. Main St

Walnut Creek, CA 94597

Start time to be determined

Thanks Mike. I will definitely do that.

One of the guys on another forum thought it would be a great idea to have a memorial ride in his area on the same day. He lives back east and wouldn't be able to make it out to California. Wouldn't that be nice to make this a nationwide event??? Perhaps we could develop a site where people from all over could post pictures from their local rides and explain who they're riding for. There's a lot of motorcycle forums out there, so I'm sure the word could be spread.

What do you think?

Hugs to you and your family as always,

Lori