Sign in to follow this  

Epic Ride

Not sure if this is new programming or if I just got a clue, but this show looked pretty good on the promo I seen last night on Speed TV. There doing a ride in Baja next week which looked awesome! Here's the entire schedule.

Destination: Las Vegas Sat, Feb 24 8:00AM

Destination: Baja Tue, Feb 27 9:30PM

Destination: Baja Tue, Feb 27 1:30AM

Destination: Baja Wed, Feb 28 9:30AM

Destination: Baja Sat, Mar 3 8:00AM

Destination: Las Vegas Sat, Mar 3 10:00PM

Destination: Baja Sat, Mar 3 10:30PM

Destination: Baja Sun, Mar 4 4:30PM

Destination: Willow Springs Tue, Mar 6 9:30PM

Destination: Willow Springs Tue, Mar 6 1:30AM

Destination: Willow Springs Wed, Mar 7 9:30AM

Destination: Willow Springs Sat, Mar 10 8:00AM

Destination: Costa Rica Tue, Mar 13 9:30PM

Destination: Costa Rica Tue, Mar 13 1:30AM

Destination: Costa Rica Wed, Mar 14 9:30AM

Destination: Costa Rica Sat, Mar 17 8:00AM

well the second episode is out and was realy bad.. good think is that they only make you sufer for 30 min.

I jus can't think why they rely didn't show any of baja. The shots were all close up and short. Jus when you got to see some whoops riding it lasted 3 seconds. they spent most of time talking about the young guy been fast???(He was always behind) and picking him up when he fell in the technical section????(it was very simple dirt road no bumps, no silt, no whoops).

They had realy good shot's of the honda trucks. And a bunch of shorts from the Dust to Glory movie.

I just think is a waste of time to continue seen it.

Any body like it???

Well I just hope it gets better the first program was realy bad.

I thought the same thing.:applause:

i guess i am alone on this subject....i thought it was great, but i only caught the last 15 mins. i was kinda thrown off by the fact they all rode the same bikes, and all wore TLD gear. i give it a thumbs up and will watch again.

BTW i am supprised no one mentioned the part where the guy came up and GAVE the kid his knee brace, goes to show the general public that doesnt ride that we are good people, not punk kids with a death wish!

What is wrong with these new show directors? I really thought that this was going to be a good show but it's really no better than any of the others. It seems scripted, cheesy and pointless.... I mean...so what! They meet, get on a bike and ride to a destination. Aside from the celebrities, the participants are boring. With a name like 'epic ride' they should really raise the bar for what makes the cut.

I appreciate the extra attention given to motorcycles in general but I think if they are going to make a show with a target audience of riders, they should really concentrate their efforts a little more on what riders think are interesting. They should cut the beginning cheese out, i.e. hangin' out at a bar in the middle of nowhere. Just show the group and get on with it. Also, why not show a chunk of tech tips on these shows? If they scour MC related websites, they should realize that 95%+ of the content is all about asking questions as oppoesed to general talk. Most of the questions are about tech issues and technique. DIY and HGTV come to mind.

But..... :applause:

i guess i am alone on this subject....i thought it was great, but i only caught the last 15 mins. i was kinda thrown off by the fact they all rode the same bikes, and all wore TLD gear. i give it a thumbs up and will watch again.

BTW i am supprised no one mentioned the part where the guy came up and GAVE the kid his knee brace, goes to show the general public that doesnt ride that we are good people, not punk kids with a death wish!

They were all Hondas but not the same model. Some were the 450 and the others were 250x if I'm not mistaken.

Also, the show is presented by Honda.

Yes it will be nice to see them talking about riding technique. Something they probaly won't do since probably they have all the tapes in by now. I guess if you are riding and run out of gas ????Is just like the rest of the show it just start nice and runs out of gas.

Yes We do need something good to push a little more on our sport. Safety tips and common problems while riding with fast solutions will be nice.

I thought that it was pretty decent. A whole lot better than watching reruns of Pinks. i will watch it again.

y'all have to admit, as cheesy as it was, watchin that kid thinkin tear himself up was worth it. he thought he was was gonna rip all over everyone, and blew his knee out......i'm glad i lived thru my "bullet-proof" days :applause:

Theres a epesode with all yamahas so that dosnt mean there will be all hondas

Exactly, it is an advertisement for Honda. They used Yamahas on the first show, likely to give the appearance that they weren't just promoting Hondas. Lame coverage for an epic ride. An epic ride in Baja would have to be at least 3 days long, including trips to fishing villages for fresh seafood, some hot lolitas at the spa, and some killer beachfront haciendas with drinks. Give me an unlimited budget, I will show you EPIC, and it would look so much different. This show is boring!

Bring back 2 Wheel Tuesday!