Sign in to follow this  

$600 to $800 Bike choice w/ Jialing engine?

Ok, posting this for a friend who got into the market for a new bike since riding my new B2 that I received yesterday.

Thoroughly impressed with 95% of the quality of the bike. Engine absolutely ripped and I haven't even opened it up all the way (proper break-in).

Buddy only has a limited amount of funds ($600 to $800) and is hoping to step up to something similar to mine. I've been searching for him and can't find anything in his price range with the Jialing engine.

If this bike doesn't exist anyone have any ideas of something comperable to the Jialing as well as the overall fit and finish of the SSR B2?

Thanks for the help guys!:applause:

Ok, posting this for a friend who got into the market for a new bike since riding my new B2 that I received yesterday.

Thoroughly impressed with 95% of the quality of the bike. Engine absolutely ripped and I haven't even opened it up all the way (proper break-in).

Buddy only has a limited amount of funds ($600 to $800) and is hoping to step up to something similar to mine. I've been searching for him and can't find anything in his price range with the Jialing engine.

If this bike doesn't exist anyone have any ideas of something comperable to the Jialing as well as the overall fit and finish of the SSR B2?

Thanks for the help guys!:applause:

i don't know the specifics on the b2 butyour buddy might have better luck looking used might be able to find a good deal

i got an ssr a1, great bike so far, and its fast, the only thing i would do rite away to it is new controls and grips. i got mine for $699 brand new, and have had no problems with it yet, however im not sure how much better a b2 is...

FYI Jialing does not always mean GPX, there are several versions of Jilaings, so just because you get a bike with a Jialing, does not mean you are getting the GPX version. Becareful, some of the Jialings are $%*$%