Sign in to follow this  

Do you jump?

-Do you like to jump your bike?

-Do you travel to the local OHV to just jump?

-Do you find you jump better with an audience?

-Was the jump located close to a public campsite?

-Do you carry a shovel with you and pretend to groom that perfect ‘lip’?

-Do you know what a perfect ‘lip’ is?

-Can you use a shovel?

-Do you think that you’re catching ‘big air’ only to discover through photos and video that your rear tire barely left the ground?

-How did you feel about that discovery?

-After you’ve landed that spectacular jump mentioned above, do you find yourself looking around the campsite to see if you had your audience?

-Does your audience stare and shake their heads in disgust?

-When you’re in an automobile, do you find yourself identifying great ‘lips’ and jumps along your route?

If you answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions, then maybe you shouldn’t be jumping at all.

what?..i dont get it..i answered yes to the first and 7th and the last one..how do those questions show i shouldnt jump??..i race mx..of course im gonna jump..and who cant use a shovel..and who dosent see cool little jumps on the sides of roads and stuff?

-Do you like to jump your bike?

-Do you travel to the local OHV to just jump?

-Do you find you jump better with an audience?

-Was the jump located close to a public campsite?

-Do you carry a shovel with you and pretend to groom that perfect ‘lip’?

-Do you know what a perfect ‘lip’ is?

-Can you use a shovel?

-Do you think that you’re catching ‘big air’ only to discover through photos and video that your rear tire barely left the ground?

-How did you feel about that discovery?

-After you’ve landed that spectacular jump mentioned above, do you find yourself looking around the campsite to see if you had your audience?

-Does your audience stare and shake their heads in disgust?

-When you’re in an automobile, do you find yourself identifying great ‘lips’ and jumps along your route?

If you answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions, then maybe you shouldn’t be jumping at all.

maybe you shouldn't be jumping?

Is that your picture in your avatar?

You look like you have been "stuffed" with a red hot chili pepper

OK I give? This is one of those trick/ funny post. I'll buy into it.

Yes I do jump when the better half says so and I ask how high. It's not nice to go against the wishes of the one holding the whip and wearing high heels.:applause:

Are you kidding, your video is what inspired my post.:applause:

I noticed your in Iraq so if you're a soldier - you're awesome and I don't mean to bash you at all.

On the other hand if you're not a soldier then you pretty much suck and you should stick to riding camels.

But again if you are a soldier I don't care what you say b/c you're awesome and thank you.

I noticed your in Iraq so if you're a soldier - you're awesome and I don't mean to bash you at all.

On the other hand if you're not a soldier then you pretty much suck and you should stick to riding camels.

But again if you are a soldier I don't care what you say b/c you're awesome and thank you.

Not a soldier, I just move around a lot.

I roll all the jumps "Does that make me the sane one or just bloody old" ??

A little of both.

I'm still "young" but most of my joints pop like a cement mixer and I am starting to wonder if the adrenalin rush is worth it.:applause: