Sign in to follow this  

Which Bike would be best for an 8yr girl?

I have an 7 and 8 yr daughters that love the sport! They keep up with Ricky, Chad and James in the Supercross events. They had a great time seeing them in person @ Houston, Tx. I need advice in selecting a bike for them.They have been riding a 90cc 4-wheeler for 2yrs now and are bored of it.They love to ride with me on my KX250. They want a bike that they can shift manually,Thanxs everybody!!

I have an 7 and 8 yr daughters that love the sport! They keep up with Ricky, Chad and James in the Supercross events. They had a great time seeing them in person @ Houston, Tx. I need advice in selecting a bike for them.They have been riding a 90cc 4-wheeler for 2yrs now and are bored of it.They love to ride with me on my KX250. They want a bike that they can shift manually,Thanxs everybody!!

Honda's CRF50....best little pit bike going.

try xr or crf 80 there the first small line of pitbikes that are manual clutch. If there not ready for a clutch try the XR/CRF 70.

I know someone here on TT whos 8 yo daughter is on a CRF80,she does real well...

if its her fist bike i would take her down to your local shop... put her on a 50... it its too big then put her on a 70 or a 110. i really wouldn't go much bigger than that. but if she is bigger than those bikes then put her on what is her size. the great thing about these bikes is they are upgradeable... hints the pitbike forum. great to see you getting her on a bike... we need more girl riders....