Sign in to follow this  

yz250 counter sprocket

OK I did a search on a 15t for a 05. 1 guy said it mellowed out the power, great. what I would also like to know is, how it fit in there? looks like I might have to take the case saver off, and leave it off. (I'm afraid it might hit), witch I dont want to do. Thanks

It will fit with the case saver on, but just barely. It is also a little stubborn to get past the chain rub thing too. It works though. Oh ya, make sure you are going to ride where it is open cause they go FAST with a 15!

thanks so much. I have a 50t on back, but with the 14t I was in 3rd and up, way more than I was in the lower gears. and with the awsome power on tap at low end, I thought I'd give it a try. thanks again. I might end up with a 14t-48t

I am running 15/50 right now. At my last dez race it was plenty fast on top. Really didn't miss much on the bottom end but it was a fast course. I'll probably end up back at 14/48 where I had my 05 YZ 250 at. That was a good set up for the slower nasty stuff with just enough top end speed.