Sign in to follow this  

Need Some Opinions

honestly, what do you guys think of my bike, i need to powder coat my frame metalic red, and put my new black rims on, and handguards, but what do you think so far, its a 2001 cr 250

Before

003.jpg

After

001.jpg

0023.jpg

oh yea, ima get a seat cover to, but other then that what doy ou think be honest, i dont care if you flame, cause if your bikes ugly, and you want a honest opinion id tell you straight up how it is, i wont talk smack and start stuff with you either, thanks!

You placed some of those stickers in odd spots.:applause:

The bike looks great minus about 80% of those stickers. The Acerbis one's that come in the bag with your new plastic especially. Otherwise, looks good. I also think a nice all black seat cover would go good.

I think that is a great improvment over the before picture......I think a different seat cover would make it look even better.....Other than that....:applause:

yea its a teather so when you fall it shuts down, a seat cover is a must, the acerbis or whatever, i put on the side cuz when i put the thick graphics on, there was a tiny bubble, so i had to cover it up when i slit a hole to get the air out of it wouldnt be on the side of the bike, there ugly stickers, my front number plate is going to get changed over again, with no stickers, alot of ppl say something about that so thanks for the input, faster then motocross.com forums slow over there and all was no hel;p there, i like this forum, thanks for the replies, deff a seat cover, and rims are due in next and new front number panel

I don't care for the red front rotor cover. If it were mine...I also wouldn't change it based on some morons recommendation over the internet. Go with what you like.

Anyway, since you asked, I don't think the Renthal sticker is going to last long. Your leg / knee will be rubbing it alot and eventually it will curl.

I do like the fork guard graphics. Plain looks weak!

Nice bike though, both before and after.

I think it would look best with new red plastic and a black gripper seat cover. Also, running 125 class numbers on a 250 always looks odd.

A red frame and black rims will scream to the world "I'm a punky freestyler wannabee!" Please don't do it. 2001 CRs were great bikes, and don't need to be tarted up like a Tijuana crack whore.

looks good, but i would ditch that red front disk cover for a black one...

Thats an awesome bike:thumbsup:

If I was you I would take the stickers off, get trim kits and nice grafix and all red plastics, but thats just me:thumbsup:

Oh yeah I forgot, I am not a fan of all the black on bikes. Just a suggestion. Too goth/emo. When I see a bike like that at the track that says something to me about that rider.

Oh yeah I forgot, I am not a fan of all the black on bikes. Just a suggestion. Too goth/emo. When I see a bike like that at the track that says something to me about that rider.

i hope you get smoked at the track by some goth emo black bike rider. hater.

i'm sick of seeing posts on here bagging on kids bikes calling them "emo" or "goth" just because they're black.

yeah dude that guy brian deegan must be a faggy goth cuz he rides a black bike. get f*ucken real man.

Bikes looking awesome, black seat cover and black rims would be killer, but youd have the front red disc in front which would offset the black.

Nonetheless, it looks really good