Sign in to follow this  

Pincher bolt with pulse racing chain adjusters?? HELP!!!

Hi All,

Do I still need to use my 12mm pincher bolt when using the Pulse Racing chain adjusters??

Just fitted new chain and it's too short on the lowest setting with the pincher bolts however if I remove them I'm sure that will give me enough room to fit the chain ok.

When I had an extra link in the chain it was too long and the wheel couldn't be moved back far enough to get the right tension.

Urgent advise needed :applause:

Cheers...

Hi All,

Do I still need to use my 12mm pincher bolt when using the Pulse Racing chain adjusters??

Just fitted new chain and it's too short on the lowest setting with the pincher bolts however if I remove them I'm sure that will give me enough room to fit the chain ok.

When I had an extra link in the chain it was too long and the wheel couldn't be moved back far enough to get the right tension.

Urgent advise needed :applause:

Cheers...

Are you refering to the nut that is used to lock down the stock adjustor bolts? I can't see any reason you would need one with the Pulse adjustors since the bolts are attached to the blocks. Hard to tell, but it doesn't appear that they're using one in the picture on their website either...