Aftermarket top clamp for an '03

What brand is / was everybody running on their '03's? I want to get one with rubber mounted oversized mounts

I hear that RG3 kicks ass. The thing is they are expensive. Even for just the top clamp. Are they really worth it or is there another brand out there that's just as good?

I'm finding there isn't a whole lot to choose from for the '03.

Why not get a scotts or a brp clamp and have the option to mount a stabilizer down the road.. :applause: That way if you decide hmmm steering stabilizer would be nice you dont have to get another clamp or try hunting down hard to find parts.. :applause:

I'm using the Applied rubber mounted top clamp. I got it at monkeybuttparts.com for $130, I don't know if the Thumpertalk store has this particular clamp or not.

I like the extra give of the rubber mounted clamp for riding the rocks and roots here in Maine.

I'm using the Applied rubber mounted top clamp. I got it at monkeybuttparts.com for $130, I don't know if the Thumpertalk store has this particular clamp or not.

I like the extra give of the rubber mounted clamp for riding the rocks and roots here in Maine.

Nice! I'm there. :applause:

thanks