Sign in to follow this  

Ssr A1

hey everyone i have an ssr a1 i put pro taper bars, renthal grips, and an msr shift lever on it, but i want to put as many upgrades on it as i can, so i want to know what you guys did to yours, and how it worked out for you. also i wanted to know if anyone has tried to put an asv f3 brake lever on their a1 because i want one but im not sure it will fit right. i really want to know first hand what fits and what doesnt before i experiment myself. thanks alot.

The levers should be fine. If anything I would go wit the shorty style. Thats just my prefrence though

I put a BBR foot peg mount and IMS Pro Series foot pegs... nice sturdy and big..

where did you get the shift lever at???? I have been having a hard time finding one that fits..

also can you snap a picture of that shift lever?

hey sorry my internet has been down for awhile now and im not so sure if that shift lever will work, i still havent tried to put it on yet because its been so cold around here but if it works ill take the picture and let you know

ok i put that shift lever on and i kinda made it work. if you mount it perfectly strait then it doesnt allow you to shift up, so instead i just pointed it down about a half an inch or so and it worked fine. i still havent got around to getting a pic, but its an msr extended aluminum shift lever for a xr 50, with a folding tip. you can go to the msrhp.com, go to 'machine' then aluminum shift levers and it'll be rite there with a picture

yeah that was the same problem i had with the IMS one..

I ended up finding another folding shifter on ebay that actually works..