Husqvarna Factory Junior team

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Robert !

What are you ? A PR expert for Husky ? Do you get paid for these postings touting the Husky racing efforts ? Sometimes I think it's a wonder these guys can build a bike at all.

Good Luck !

STS.

?? Anyway,, no not PR,,,I am just a rabid race fan. And a fan of Italian machinery in general. The art of technology, machines with a soul. Funny how the same place builds MV, Benelli, Aprilia, Ducati, TM etc etc .......Lamborghini and Ferrari....its a wonder they have time to build anything else!!!

robertaccio,

I really enjoy your insight and full reporting on all things Husky or whatever.

Keep up the good work.:applause:

What he said!

I have a Benelli shotgun. I didn't even think to realize they both come from the same area until you mentioned that. What can I say, I like nice stuff and Italians know how to make nice stuff. :eek:

Hi there Robert !

What are you ? A PR expert for Husky ? Do you get paid for these postings touting the Husky racing efforts ? Sometimes I think it's a wonder these guys can build a bike at all.

Good Luck !

STS.

What medication is this guy on?

Robert, Keep posting the good oil on Husky.

One company builds all those things because none of them can stand on their own merits in a world market and the Italian government has had to step in and assist all Italian manufacturers to stay alive and the ones that survive have gobbled up the weaker ones to try and service that market. It makes good sense from a business standpoint to pool resources and pretty much all Italian manufacturers will be part of some kind of government controlled conglomerate in the future. I have to agree.,they make really artful stuff but they have along way to go in product support and quality control.

STS.

?? Anyway,, no not PR,,,I am just a rabid race fan. And a fan of Italian machinery in general. The art of technology, machines with a soul. Funny how the same place builds MV, Benelli, Aprilia, Ducati, TM etc etc .......Lamborghini and Ferrari....its a wonder they have time to build anything else!!!

This is a waste of time......explain Ferrari, Lambo, Alfa Romeo etc,,,,,explain Ducati, Husky, MV, TM etc etc .....explain how all the shoes and the high fashion are all built by the same company financed from the Gov,,,,, Ferre', Trussardi, Armani, funny how all over the world these brands are all sought after and paid for with joy, and recognized for their greatness,,,,,,,, funny how architecture, art and foods must all be a Government scam that are sought after all over the world,,, yea you are right not one company or endeavor in or from Italy can stand on it's own merit,, you are so right. Yes you wound me up,,,, on a non T-Talk-issue. Back to Motos and onto the trail,,,,we are doing a brilliant Mex ride at the end of the month,, all single track with an afternoon AA loop @ 70 miles total , using alot of the old famous Tecate enduro trails. I think I will ride my Honda CRF450X,, better customer support!!!

One company builds all those things because none of them can stand on their own merits in a world market and the Italian government has had to step in and assist all Italian manufacturers to stay alive and the ones that survive have gobbled up the weaker ones to try and service that market. It makes good sense from a business standpoint to pool resources and pretty much all Italian manufacturers will be part of some kind of government controlled conglomerate in the future. I have to agree.,they make really artful stuff but they have along way to go in product support and quality control.

STS.

It's not one company...it's one Italian region...

• Like 1

I'm sorry that I ruined your dreamscape. The good thing about all of this is that if, Husky (MV Agusta) is aware of this they could work on these issues and improve their products standing in the world or at least the american market place. The next time you get a killer deal on something from Japan, Malaysia or China, remember that another supplier form somewhere else in the world suffered a loss so you could benefit. All of us are partly responsible for this situation.

Good Luck !

Go riding !

STS.

This is a waste of time......explain Ferrari, Lambo, Alfa Romeo etc,,,,,explain Ducati, Husky, MV, TM etc etc .....explain how all the shoes and the high fashion are all built by the same company financed from the Gov,,,,, Ferre', Trussardi, Armani, funny how all over the world these brands are all sought after and paid for with joy, and recognized for their greatness,,,,,,,, funny how architecture, art and foods must all be a Government scam that are sought after all over the world,,, yea you are right not one company or endeavor in or from Italy can stand on it's own merit,, you are so right. Yes you wound me up,,,, on a non T-Talk-issue. Back to Motos and onto the trail,,,,we are doing a brilliant Mex ride at the end of the month,, all single track with an afternoon AA loop @ 70 miles total , using alot of the old famous Tecate enduro trails. I think I will ride my Honda CRF450X,, better customer support!!!