Sign in to follow this  

X2R replaced with CRF150R Expert

I finally sold my X2R and picked up a CRF150R (big wheel). The CRF is really a dual purpose bike for us. The bike will be used primeraly by my wife and I'll play on it from time to time.

Lets just put it this way... the CRF is a serious bike! Holy crap is that thing fast. After installing some BBR springs front and rear, higher bars, and Fastway pegs, I can jump almost anything that I jump on my 450... No problem.

I rode it back to back with a friends complete BBR KLX perimeter frame 160cc and the CRF is just in a different league.

Its a lot of fun to ride but it just feels like riding a small 250 for me. The feeling of "pit bike" riding is not there. This is not a bad thing for me but could be a concern for others.

Just thought I would give you guys a riding impression in case you are thinking of getting a CRF150R as a "pit bike"... you may want to re-think your decision.

super sick bikes for sure and im know your going to love it. Many adults have been calling them "playbikes" instead of "pitbikes" which i think we can all agree on that. Heck I am little even at age 21 (5"6 130lb) and that would be like a full sizer to me! haha Enjoy it and dont let the wifey loop her out:thumbsup:

I've been tempted by the 150 because it is such a nice bike but I like the style of riding that comes with the pit bikes. Tear it up dude