Sign in to follow this  

Loss of power after oil change?

hey guys question k i did a oil change on my bike i did evreything by the manual and i put 800cc of oil into the motor and 700cc of oil into the tranny and i also cleaned my airfilter last night and put this oil foamfilter protector stuff on it but i thik i might have put too much oil on it...

well this smorning i started it up warmed it up and went over to my freinds house and 1st gear seamed fine and when i went into 2nd 3rd like it didnt feel as powerful and it didnt ahve the "Snap" it usually has and i could totally notice there was something diff the smorning would this because the air filter is limited from too much of the oil on it or is there to much oil in the tranny and motor thanks?

o really aright thx well i wasnt sure i got paranoid cuz like every oil forum they said 800 motor and 700 tranny cuz white bros runs it or something

hey guys question k i did a oil change on my bike i did evreything by the manual and i put 800cc of oil into the motor and 700cc of oil into the tranny and i also cleaned my airfilter last night and put this oil foamfilter protector stuff on it but i thik i might have put too much oil on it...

well this smorning i started it up warmed it up and went over to my freinds house and 1st gear seamed fine and when i went into 2nd 3rd like it didnt feel as powerful and it didnt ahve the "Snap" it usually has and i could totally notice there was something diff the smorning would this because the air filter is limited from too much of the oil on it or is there to much oil in the tranny and motor thanks?

did you put 30w in it????