Sign in to follow this  

KX high bend

Does anyone use the Pro-Taper KX high bend on their KX450F's?? If you do, how tall are you?

That is what I'm looking for! Do you happen to have pics of the set up on your 250F? What did you use for an adaptor for your tripple trees? Did you get new mounts or those adaptors that work with your old mounts? I'm getting ready to order a new set this week.

Thanks again! :applause:

I'm 6'1 and use pro taper contour low bars, and i'm fine with those, But i'm really anxious to try a pair of high bars, see if i feel more comfortable.

That is what I'm looking for! Do you happen to have pics of the set up on your 250F? What did you use for an adaptor for your tripple trees? Did you get new mounts or those adaptors that work with your old mounts? I'm getting ready to order a new set this week.

Thanks again! :applause:

Here is the best pic I could find.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7313/kxhigh1az2.jpg

I used an aftermarket triple clamp from Longhorn (rocky mountain) that allowed the bars to move way far forward as well. I think for the 450, I will just buy some big bar adapters for the stock clamp and see if i need to move them any further forward.

Good luck:thumbsup:

I think the Pastrana freestyles are taller