Sign in to follow this  

Big Bore Question

I was going to get the two bros. 88cc big bore kit and i was wondering if i had to get a big bore exhaust? I have a big gun evo on my stock motor, but i dont know if it will work with the big bore.

that pipe will work fine, dont even really need a big bore pipe till your past 88cc race head territory.

if you are going to get an 88cc big bore kit , like i have , you should use the stock pipe because of the extra back pressure . i had a yoshimura on my

88cc big bore kit and when i gave it gas it would bog bad. so i went to the stock pipe and there was NO more boging . and it just worked so much better!

Does the 88cc big bore kit make a noticable difference in the 50s power?

Yes it makes a big difference in power..Also if your using the stock head the stock pipe will work just fine. but if you go with lets say a TB Race head kit the Bikes power will go from Stock 2.5hp to an easy 5.5 to 6 hp and then you would need an aftermarket Pipe so the motor can breather.

Is it difficult to install an 88cc big bore kit?

common sence the right tools and some small engine as in (Lawnmower) repair would help but someone guiding you or BBR has a instructional Video that can help big time:thumbsup: