Sign in to follow this  

Cline butte

Can anyone give me any info on cline butte single track? I live about 15 minutes from four corners but I'm really ready for a change of scenery! Are there any specific trailhead locations or staging areas? Any input will be greatly appreceated

Wow, It must be good riding if it's that big of a secret!!!!!! LOL:ride:

Wow, It must be good riding if it's that big of a secret!!!!!! LOL:ride:
It depends on what you like. I have been there only 1 time last summer. There was about 6" of powder dust on the ground, very little elevation change, obviosly dusty and a heard of cattle on the trail lol, and very easy trails. I wont go back.

you can stage at buckhorn rd. and ride west and north to find single track, i ride there all the time, great trails for everyone, you just have to ride to find them!!

Couple things. Ride at Cline Butte when it's wet or atleast moist, otherwise it won't be optimal. Also, if you don't know where your going, you most likely won't find the great trails. The majority of the good stuff isn't anywhere near a staging area. It's a fun place to ride and a good alternative for me in the winter months when China Hat is snowed in and 4-corners is just so easy and boring.

Thanks for the info, I guess I just need to get out and explore!