Sign in to follow this  

Dealership Recommendation

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting back into riding after a few years off. My last bike was a 2-stroke and I'm going to get a 4-stroke this time. For the first time I'm looking to buy new and I'm having a tough time finding a really good deal...

I'm willing to travel anywhere in WA or OR to get the best deal on a Honda CRF250R. I'll consider a Yamaha YZ250F as well. I've noticed some good deals on 06's, but I'd like an 07. I have cash in hand and I want a killer deal near cost - a deal like all the people on this forum seem to get! I'm a low maintenance customer and I don't want to go back and forth on pricing. Does anyone have a resource at a dealership that will sell a bike near cost to someone who will just come in, pay cash, and make the deal easy?

Any suggestions?

Getting the kind of deal your looking for on an '07 250F will tough. Most dealerships can't get enough of them this time of year to take care of customers who aren't as worried about a deal as you are. You'll have better luck with the '06 idea. Not to be disrespectful, but the average Joe would have a hard time feeling the difference between an '06 250F and a '07. If you're planning on racing then I'd go for the '07 for the contingency money for two years. If you're not going to race, buy an '06 and spend the money you save at a good suspension shop getting it dialed in for your weight and ability. Just my opinion.....

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting back into riding after a few years off. My last bike was a 2-stroke and I'm going to get a 4-stroke this time. For the first time I'm looking to buy new and I'm having a tough time finding a really good deal...

I'm willing to travel anywhere in WA or OR to get the best deal on a Honda CRF250R. I'll consider a Yamaha YZ250F as well. I've noticed some good deals on 06's, but I'd like an 07. I have cash in hand and I want a killer deal near cost - a deal like all the people on this forum seem to get! I'm a low maintenance customer and I don't want to go back and forth on pricing. Does anyone have a resource at a dealership that will sell a bike near cost to someone who will just come in, pay cash, and make the deal easy?

Any suggestions?

When I bought a new Honda, there was absolutely no way around the high freight and setup fee. While I found several dealers that would dump the freight and set up fees, but none would budge on Hondas. Went to Yamaha. One was the one I got my TTR125L from, Sportland Yamaha in Ellensburg Wa, just over the summit on I-90, and also the Powersports Yamaha dealer in Chehalis was going to dump the freight and set up. I ended up getting it from Sportland as a real good customer at our dealership just happens to own it. So I figured if he can drive all the way over to our store to buy and service his Toyota, I'd do the same in return. I spoke to him when he was in for service and set it all up. It seems Honda are the best sellers, while Yamaha right on their taisl at second most popular bike sold and out on the trails. Well, unless you are in the desert, then the KTM's are king there.

Not real sure that you'll find the kind of deal you're looking for locally? However if you have the time and are interested in the blue bikes I would check out Adventure Motorsports out in Monroe. They seem to be pretty straight forward. They actually post all the fees on each bike, eliminating the guessing game. You also might try ebay as I've riden with people who have purchased bikes there. Much cheaper than local dealers even after the freight charges, good luck.

Not real sure that you'll find the kind of deal you're looking for locally? However if you have the time and are interested in the blue bikes I would check out Adventure Motorsports out in Monroe. They seem to be pretty straight forward. They actually post all the fees on each bike, eliminating the guessing game. You also might try ebay as I've riden with people who have purchased bikes there. Much cheaper than local dealers even after the freight charges, good luck.

I second the Adventure Motorsports thing! Give them a call and ask about the 06' YZ 250F. (I would sacrifice the current year model for $avings, I don't think the 06' and 07' vary much) they are in Monroe.

I just bought an 06' YZ125 from them and it was a no hassle, how much out the door with a good deal on accessories, deal! I am buying a new WR next month from them and I already know exactly what it is going to cost me and I am happy. I race for their off road team and I am extremely happy with the sales people and their parts department is second to none:thumbsup:

Good Luck:ride:

I have a near perfect 06 YZ250f for sale 4500.00. I can send pictures.

PM me if interested.