Sign in to follow this  

Want to ride Lake Buchanan TX, wanna join?

I just finished my SM conversion and want to take an all day ride maybe to Buchanan lake. There are some nice roads and lots of curves. I am a begginer to supermoto so I won't be flying around. Just want to start getting used to the bike handling and have some fun. My plan is to put my bike on the truck and drive it to Burnett. I will take off form there, don't have an established route yet but I will go to the Buchanan Lake and do some explorirng around. let me know if you are in the area and want to join, maybe next Sunday.

Ride the damn thing to Burnet, ya ****in homo. . . . .currently have street tires on my bone-stock yet well-maintained 03 drz400s and have used it effectively on widely varied terrain in widely varied conditions and for extended rides; the only modification being appropriate rubber (full street/on-off raod/knobbies). Will be riding the hill country Sun Feb 25....hope to see you out there..... PS three words: cow creek road

This is the first post I've put in this web site but I couldn't pass this one up since you guys seem to be good friends. :applause: Thumperer is right about cow creek road. with the exception of the one lane cattle guards and the free range cattle that road rocks ! It's one of many in the area though. Hope you enjoyed Lake Buchanan you might want to try PR4 to Inks lake as well since you're close to that area too.