Sign in to follow this  

crf250r

is the crf250r a good second bike or should i go with the 125 two stroke?

im 5'5 and 105 13 years old my friends ride crf150r ttr-125 and cr 85's

the crf250r is a great bike, but compared to your crf100, it is alot more maintenance... For your size and weight I would get a 125 2 stroke, something like a yz125, and ride it for a while, when you get taller/heavier/better then I would upgrade to the 250f... the 125 will be cheaper to maintain and have less maintenance so you can concentrate at riding not wrenching. other than the 125 the crf150r big wheel is also a good choice for you.

It depends on how much money you have/want to spend on the bike and if you are comfortable riding a bigger bike such as a 250f, I would sit on (and ride if possible) the bikes you are considering and see which one you feel the most comfortable on.

250R is a great bike. It depends on your skill level, and how big your dads pockets are.

If you were still a little unsure about the big bikes, I'd go with a CRF150R, then move up to the 250R when your more comfortable.

ok i might get the 150r. or the 125. i can ride my crf100 pretty good. i have betten my friend on his crf150 a couple of times

Get the CRF250R, this bike is amazing, but I think it have a seat height that is too high for for you.

Between the 125 and 250F you got to have the 250F. Easier to ride and you'll have it for a long time if you change the oil and do the maintenance. It'll come with a manual- you'll be fine.