Sign in to follow this  

First Official Southwestern Ontario TT ride day..

We should have a day maybe the beginning of April where everyone gathers at one track for a TT ride day. I available to go to Gopher Dunes, Eagles Nest, the Pit and Port Perry. Im still in school so it would have to be on weekend for me, but I think we should organize a day for alot of us to get together before the big season.

Any opinions?

They only track that will be ridable early April will probably be Gopher Dunes... I'll go. Have to check their schedule first and see when practice starts.

Hmm, might be interesting, even though I'm not a big jumper and don't have a lighter MX bike.

Sounds GAY!!! What makes you meatheads think I even want to meet you, let alone ride with you? Hey, wait a minute...... OOPS!!! Wrong forum...... Ya, OK I'm in! LOL!

Sounds GAY!!! What makes you meatheads think I even want to meet you, let alone ride with you? Hey, wait a minute...... OOPS!!! Wrong forum...... Ya, OK I'm in! LOL!

Maybe your buddy Europa would like to go :applause:

Gopher Dunes is sure having a lot of races in April. It's the season opener for steel city, CMRC and CMRC also has an open practice in April.

Looks like April 8th will work at Gopher Dunes. It is the rain date for the April 1st CMRC practice. Lets hope the April 1st doesnt get cancelled and we'll have a date set.

I might be there for the CMRC thing because TVR is a partner with them for insurance and they invited all the TVR guys last year for the ride day. Seems like I can never get to ride anymore. I still have to hit the indoor before they close for the season.

I still have to hit the indoor before they close for the season.

Just don't hit it as hard as i did :applause:

sounds cool id be in for that im off that day. As long as i get my bike all back together its still in as small pieces as it can be but i just got the engine back together and closed up the other day so thats done, got the carb done tonight at work here. next is everything else haha....my forks are apart sitting in my livingroom along with pretty much everything else scattered between my basement, livingroom and shed .... my engine is actually sitting ontop of my dryer right now its been my work bench this week..haha I can do my laundry and work on my bike at the same time :applause:

sounds cool id be in for that im off that day. As long as i get my bike all back together its still in as small pieces as it can be but i just got the engine back together and closed up the other day so thats done, got the carb done tonight at work here. next is everything else haha....my forks are apart sitting in my livingroom along with pretty much everything else scattered between my basement, livingroom and shed .... my engine is actually sitting ontop of my dryer right now its been my work bench this week..haha I can do my laundry and work on my bike at the same time :applause:

I would love my house to be like that... Although my mom freaks whenever I bring anything like that inside the house.