Sign in to follow this  

Stonyford Sunday

We plan to stage at Wolf Creek and ride Black Diamond when possible. I’m looking to test our skills on this ride. :lol::cry: There are 4 or 5 of us at this time. I would like to get an early start too.:applause:

Fast pace Epic ride:ride: :cry:.... but safe:prof: I have to work Monday:crazy: :applause:

Go up 28 all the way to 27. That first section out of wolf creek will be muddy as hell and slicker than snot.

If you make it up the big chute in the creek on 28, you will be having a good day.

This is part of 28 if i remember right.

100_0869.jpg

100_0868.jpg

Bigbob got stuck here.

I ll be there tomorow, stageing at Digger pines in a white 2005 chevy lifted 2500 4x4 with 2 CRF450, see you on the trails.

that KTM is pointed the wrong way!
That is because I had to come back for the boys:thumbsup:

Change in plans.. Going to do a river ride here local.. Anyone want to join meet at Star Bend boat ramp on the Feather River. 9:00am

right on I was just playing with ya great photo we really want to start focusing on stopping and taking more pics we only ended up with a handful of the entire weekend out there and most of them were of me sitting around the camp fire at night getting sauced!

Hey guys, I heard only the biggest baddest motorcyclists ride black diamonds at Stonyford. I'm alway going up there with my bros but I have just one serious question. Why is it that none of the motorcycles can keep up with quads. They're always crashing and getting in the way. What's up?

zekedawg

right on I was just playing with ya great photo we really want to start focusing on stopping and taking more pics we only ended up with a handful of the entire weekend out there and most of them were of me sitting around the camp fire at night getting sauced!

benchpress what I heard they call you glassman do we need to replace your steering column again I heard you had fun @ church the otherday?

do always bring the support team to lift that self balancing motordriven couch over the trees?

Don't make me bring up the fact that your such a great rider your average riding time before a crash is 4 minutes and 30 seconds. If people don't believe me just post a picture of your 2 year old bike. The last I checked you bike had more rivets than the tinman on the wizard of oz!

brian has inflamation of the woo:applause: woo he won't be:

I spoke to him an hour ago and he wants you to call him around 7:00am when ya get off:smirk: :cry: Todd showed up with his Quad in the back of the truck for tomorrow.. We will have him on 2 wheels soon:thumbsup: :p

I was looking at a some other threads and see riders still headed to Stony:thinking: We need to ride the river for a change... We made the right move with the weather.

Looks like four of us tomorrow so far... I was kinda thinking some TT's might join us too..:lol::applause: :applause:

They all might of heard about riding with ChicoFF:crazy: :cry: Stay clear of this dude out there on the trail:moon: :eek:

100_0628.jpg

your going to have to talk to my agent if you are going to put my photo on here, man that beer looks good! yah this will be a good test to see if i can get poison oak in the rain. I do have some buddies expecting us @ stony but I will be suprised if they reallly stuck it out through this storm. I told you more rain was comming it is pouring in chico right now tommorow will be a challenge.

I'm up for the challenge, and showing off the new fender pack. :applause::cry: :cry: No more back pack for me dude:prof: :applause::lol: Check it out:thumbsup: :eek::p

100_0856.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0857.jpg