Sign in to follow this  

KLX650s Unite

Ive got a basically stock '93 KLX 650C . I got the bike 4 yrs ago in Maryland and am very happy with it. I use it mostly for commuting, but it does see some dirt and fire roads. Great bike, lots of power. Good luck.:applause:

I've got a recently converted street legal 1996 KLX650R. Good Bike. Only downside is there is no aftermarket support. Make sure you join the yahoo klx650 owners group. Tons of great info.

Post some pics, I'd love to see it.

Jon

I own a 1993 650R it is undergoing a major freshen up. It will be my desert sled. I will post photos when it is done. I feel like I will have a new 1993 when it is completed.

My KLX650C is basically stock. Airbox lid has been shelved for years, and the carb jetted to compensate. I used to run a COBRA pipe but the packing blows out too quick and gets too loud for my old tastes. I've had it since almost new.

Some pics: http://n5cwm.dynip.com/clayton2006

Also, check out the KLX650 Frapper site I started a couple years ago. They (Frappr) techs keep changing the software and therefore the look of the site. I need to spend some time on it and customize the look. Here's the URL.

www.frappr.com/klx650riders

94 KLX 650 Dual Sport. 4 sale here on TT, but love riding it until then.:applause: Pictures of it posted in Yahoo KLX site two weeks ago 3/8/07.

I recently picked up a 96 R. I'm converting it to supermoto for some track fun.

Cheers

Duane

Courtenay, BC

I picked up a 93r a few months ago. It's got a Baja kit installed so I use it as a dual sport. Actually doesn't do too bad off road considering the weight. I switched over to a manual cam chain tensioner that many recommended. Hope your works out well!

hi . Ive got a basically stock klx650r year 94.

love the bike i have it for 5 years i'm fixing its eng' now