Sign in to follow this  

new bailey plastics/graphics kit...suh-weeeet!

Very cool retro look, but I would turn from stock until I needed new plastics - that's just me though. If I buy them, will I get a discount on that damn brace he's push'n???

i would never buy 'em either. it like 250 for everything. obviously its just bling, but it looks tight.

but it looks tight.

I don't know. It looks like it fits OK, maybe even a little loose around the seat/tank junction.

Those graphics look sick, if I didnt get my custom ones, I would def. have gotten those!!! The black ones look sweet too......

I contacted www.oneindustries.com and they were not even taking pre-orders yet. I will be giving them a call mid week when they said i could order them. I will post pics as soon as they are installed, but that could be a month out according to them.

• Like 1

The original Bailey kit looks far better.

If I wanted white and red, I'd get a YZF and put a Henry kit on it.

and if i wanted my '07 to instantly look 20 yrs older, i would get that faded, orangey hoss shit...

2 each his own.

and if i wanted my '07 to instantly look 20 yrs older, i would get that faded, orangey hoss shit...

2 each his own.

THAT'S THE POINT OF A RETRO KIT. :applause:

thats a sweet lookin bike! I was just about to order that kit, but might have to wait for the white one now that its out... Beautiful bike though! Especially with the gold wheels!

2 each his own.

Unless you've had a mullet,,,,, :applause: you wouldn't understand.

If anyone needs just the retro graphics (and seatcover)...BRAND NEW of course....(they look exactly like Machine13's...look at his pics)...i will hook ya up....$60 shipped...just email me....grunklee.david@mayo.edu...THANKS