Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill Closed Until May 25th!!

@#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, it was gonna happen.

@#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, it was gonna happen.

I will miss my favorite place for a while. A neighbor has been going to Carnegie every weekend. I doubt If I dig FH I would like Carnegie?

I never been there....but i hittin up Stonyford on March 3rd, you are welcome to come with the son :applause:

I will miss my favorite place for a while. A neighbor has been going to Carnegie every weekend. I doubt If I dig FH I would like Carnegie?

Hmmm...Probably not. If you are into hill climbing, which I am, you'll like Carnegie. That's pretty much all that it is only good for. I used to go there a lot when I lived in the Bay Area. It is a good 90 miles from Sacramento. I'd rather go to Stony.

I would definitely reccommend checking it out and finding out for yourself. Who knows, you may have a good time.

I never been there....but i hittin up Stonyford on March 3rd, you are welcome to come with the son :applause:

Sounds great, just have to see if I am working the Home show Sat. or Sunday.

HOme Show? where.... i might go ... :applause:

ooops i im u off topic.......sorry.

Where does it say May 25th? "This closure will be in place on February 20, 2007 and remain in place until conditions dry sufficiently to protect all resources and provide for safety when motorized use resumes." It says there is a public meeting March 15 @ 6 PM, we should all try to attend so we can help with the decision making process. Come with ideas of what should be done and how we can help accomplish it. See you all there!!!

I'de rather wait out the wet season and have a trail system in decent shape! But what do i know... :applause:....:applause: