Sign in to follow this  

I hate my 2007sm today!!!

Its a nice clear day a little cold, but wroth it for rideing...

go to start my bike ru ru ru ru bla.....Dead battery so i jumped it an started it up

so i drove it to work

then deside to go get lunch on the bike

my luck again ru ru ru ru bla dead battery again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause:

now i have to put a charger on it at work an hopefully it works enough to get it home lol

Get a new battery and use a battery tender, my battery is an original and my bike is an '04 and it has been through all the winters and fires up just fine.

at least you have the sunshine... :applause: :applause: :lol::cry:

I think if I had a new 07sm that would not start then I would wheel that beast right back to the dealer I bought it from and tell them to fix it.

I think if I had a new 07sm that would not start then I would wheel that beast right back to the dealer I bought it from and tell them to fix it.

2nd...seems a little soon for a dead battery. Somethings wrong...did you leave the park light on? When did you get the bike?

dealership gave me a new battery no qestions.... ( got to keep the old battery too) I just gave the old battery a good charge an it works better then the first day i got the bike....

Keeping the new battery just incase it desides to go bad again....

It would be best that you check your charging voltage. We've been round and round about this here. Brand new bikes that dealers mysteriously can't fix too.