Sign in to follow this  

Any one use the Dynojet kit?

Just trying to see if I should just order the dynojet kit. Has anyone installed it? Any input would be great thanks.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2006/default.asp?p=530

IMO they are WAY overpriced. Either use the search to find the right jets and buy them for a few bucks, or post up you bike and mods here and get lots of suggestions on what to buy.

Here's what I run with a'96 end cap or aftermarket pipe on a XR400. Main/pilot

Winter 162/65

Summer 158/60

Spring/Fall 160/62

You could buy all these jets for less than those kits.

It is a 94 XR250L all stock every where I call no one has any Idea of where I can get some new jets.No one seams to know what type is in it. So if I can get some jets then I will have to spend 20-30 bucks on a new needle.

Any one with any other ideas?

It is a 94 XR250L all stock every where I call no one has any Idea of where I can get some new jets.No one seams to know what type is in it. So if I can get some jets then I will have to spend 20-30 bucks on a new needle.

Any one with any other ideas?

That's a whole different story. In that case a dynojet kit may be your best solution.

MAN I just don't know what to do! I went to dynojet.com th kit only comes with 2 main jets a needle and some spacers. I still won't have a bigger piolet jet.

Some one said xr's only sells xr250r carbs for about $50.00 I will have to check in to that.

MAN I just don't know what to do! I went to dynojet.com th kit only comes with 2 main jets a needle and some spacers. I still won't have a bigger piolet jet.

Some one said xr's only sells xr250r carbs for about $50.00 I will have to check in to that.

Lazy old me opted for the DJ kit for my XR650L, simply because I wanted the engineering done for me, no hunting for the right washer for the needle and then maybe getting it wrong and having to disassemble again - etc. So! I used the Dynojet needle, spring and main jet, went to the Honda stealer and bought a bigger pilot. Works great strong pull - ez start - no popping back on downhills. Crisp throttle response. Best of all lofting on command :applause:

jetsrus.com Do a search by make and model, then pick your desired jet size.