Sign in to follow this  

south tracks

Anyone know the conditions at aztec or olympic. Hope to ride there tomorrow. Not sure if they got any snow. Here in Fort Collins not even a flake. Berthoud is racing tomorrow so we will head south to practice.

Well we got ALOT! About 1/4 a inch, and up to 3 inch drifts. Idk, you might die due to the life threatning driving conditions that they said on the news.

Well we got ALOT! About 1/4 a inch, and up to 3 inch drifts. Idk, you might die due to the life threatning driving conditions that they said on the news.

Are you in colo springs? We got 6-8" in Parker.

crf59jk..what part of Co are you in? We are planning to head south tomorrow. Lakewood might even be ok..agree, what storm?.....it's been sunny here since this morning....very cold wind out of the north.....

Are you in colo springs? We got 6-8" in Parker.

Where in parker are you? I live in parker (stonegate) and we got about 1 inch, tops, and that is pretty much gone now.

I am also wanting to go to aztec tomorrow if the track is fine. How about watkins? I know they are closed today, but it seems sunny enough to dry it out.

It was sarcasm for some big blizzard we where supposed to get. I live about 20 minutes from Aztec. I live right near Black Forest in Colorado Springs.Aztec should be fine, I might also go out and ride.

wild rat cancelled their saturday practice, So i am assuming the area got hit fairly decent.

Tried calling olympic but number is not good. Does either aztec or olympic have any trail ridiing areas in addition to their tracks?

Both places are track riding only. No open trails.

lakewood should be open unless something changed in the past couple days.

aztec will be open tomorrow. I guess they didnt get much if any snow out there.

Where in parker are you? I live in parker (stonegate) and we got about 1 inch, tops, and that is pretty much gone now.

I am also wanting to go to aztec tomorrow if the track is fine. How about watkins? I know they are closed today, but it seems sunny enough to dry it out.

I am southeast of Parker (hidden river)