Sign in to follow this  

How to Join NMA - 100% NMA Clubs - JoeMcLaughlin

Joe, your PM folder is full and rejecting PMs. Since I typed this all up, I guess I'll just share it with the world...

I've not seen any discounts for club members. There are some benefits for clubs that are 100% NMA (with some minimum number of members). I think you got one free club event flyer each year in the old Off Roader. Maybe it makes sense for 100% clubs to get a free flyer in the newsletters we are now starting to send to supplement the TR.

Jarna Rainey is the membership coordinator::applause:

membership@nmaoffroad.org

Easiest way to sign up is either online or by mail as shown on this link:

http://www.nmaoffroad.org/membership.htm

Who handles membership with the NMA? The Jones Creek club is a member. It would be nice if teh short list of JC club members could get a small discount to join the NMA??

Joe........

I've not seen any discounts for club members.

Sure there is. I signed up my whole family and grandkids in the family deal. :applause: Was only $40! Now thats a nice discount and the number drives up memberships which makes politicians more likely to listen with large memberships. :applause:

The Jones Creek Trail Riders Asociation is a member as a club. Our own bylaws state JCTRA members are encouraged to be NMA members. The NMA may see higher membership rates if there is a nominal discount since the JCTRA is already a club member?

Joe..........

NUMBER 6.

All active members of the club are encouraged to be a member of the AMA and the NMA.

Sure there is. I signed up my whole family and grandkids in the family deal. :applause: Was only $40! Now thats a nice discount and the number drives up memberships which makes politicians more likely to listen with large memberships. :applause:

I don't see that on the NMA web site?

Joe..........

http://www.nmaoffroad.org/membership.htm

1-year membership

Individual $30

Family $45

Business or Club $100

2-year membership

Individual $55

Family $85

Yes, the NMA raised the rates $5 this year to help cover the cost of the Trail Rider subscription, 1st time in as long as I can remember.

So for $30 you get an individual membership for 1 year, or save $5 and get a 2 year membership for $55.

And a family membership is $45 for 1 year and $80 for 2 years.

There's also a business membership for $100 so get your companies and riding shops to join.

Thanks to all of you who support the NMA and help keep our riding areas open.