Sign in to follow this  

Chic news reporter crashes a quad on live tv.

repost...

You know how many times just the word "repost" has been reposted you reposting hack?

Oh god! I almost clicked on this link, but then I saw that it was a REPOST (oh, the horror). Thank you, screamingkiwi for saving me. :applause:

Oh god! I almost clicked on this link, but then I saw that it was a REPOST (oh, the horror). Thank you, screamingkiwi for saving me. :applause:

LOL:applause:

:applause::cry: :cry: :eek:

Yes, in the Future please add repost in the thread title.

Goto www\we-are-the-repost-police-we-take-pride-in-pointing-out-that-we-have-seen-it-so-everyone-else-must-have-so-don't-bother-opening-thread\com for more info about who they are. :lol:

But wait!

Seeing as I posted this vid two weeks ago, isn't this where I'm supposed to come screaming in yelling "I already posted this!" with my head on fire...?

I love that vid...I'm glad you re-posted it for those who didn't see it.:applause:

That lookes like the parking ot at one of my local rideing areas...... OH and did anyone know this is a repost?

how many posts would a repostwhore post if a repostwhore could post? :applause:

Kinda like saying REPOST!:applause:

how many posts would a repostwhore post if a repostwhore could post? :eek:

:applause: :applause: :lol::cry: :cry: