Sign in to follow this  

March 10 Pipestone Mt

I don't know if I can make it for sure, but I would love to go! My bike is supposed to be here Tuesday and hopefully ready for pick-up on Wednesday....I really enjoyed riding at Pipestone last summer on my XR.....and its for a good cause!

Chris

Chris-

Sounds Great! We Are Trying To Get People To Preregister In Order To Get Enough Food, And Make Sure You Get The T-shirt Size Of Your Choice. If You Have Any Questions Call Me At (406) 579-9921. Otherwise, I Hope To See You There!

Thanks For Your Interest!

Ben

Chris-

Sounds Great! We Are Trying To Get People To Preregister In Order To Get Enough Food, And Make Sure You Get The T-shirt Size Of Your Choice. If You Have Any Questions Call Me At (406) 579-9921. Otherwise, I Hope To See You There!

Thanks For Your Interest!

Ben

No problem..the dealership just called 5 minutes ago and said my WR has landed....I have a few other riding pals that may come with me...I'll keep you posted.:applause:

Chris

Tough guy, did you buy your WR from Team Bozeman? That's where I bought mine. Now, you would have to take my head and drag my lifeless body through the door to get me back in there.

BennyHondaRider1 still trying to get the weekend worked out! I'm closing on my condo Friday and may have to work some on Saturday. Want to get out their though. Looks like the weather may cooperate!

Tough guy, did you buy your WR from Team Bozeman? That's where I bought mine. Now, you would have to take my head and drag my lifeless body through the door to get me back in there.

BennyHondaRider1 still trying to get the weekend worked out! I'm closing on my condo Friday and may have to work some on Saturday. Want to get out their though. Looks like the weather may cooperate!

No, I bought mine from Al's Cycle in Hamilton. They are a great bunch of people there..:applause:

Looks like I am on for Saturday...so far I have one other guy coming with me.

Chris

Looking Forward To Saturday! If You Guys Could Give Me A Call And Give Me Names And Shirt Sizes, We Will Be Ready For You! It Will Save You Time At The Check In Tent, And This Helps Us Structure The Poker Run And Guarantee That We Have Enough Food For All. 579-9921 Or 587-1473. Alpine Yamaha In Livingston Is A Great Dealership For Yamas As Well!

Hope To See You All On Saturday!

Ben

Looking Forward To Saturday! If You Guys Could Give Me A Call And Give Me Names And Shirt Sizes, We Will Be Ready For You! It Will Save You Time At The Check In Tent, And This Helps Us Structure The Poker Run And Guarantee That We Have Enough Food For All. 579-9921 Or 587-1473. Alpine Yamaha In Livingston Is A Great Dealership For Yamas As Well!

Ben

I won't be coming! I have some CADD drawings to finish up at work:smashpc: and I have to move too! I just can't pull it off! The weather looks like it's going to be awsome!

Ben

Left a message on your cell.

Chris

Hey guys,

I cannot make it this weekend...I am a new uncle, so I am gonna go visit my brother and his family. You guys have a good time, and I'll send a post next week and see if anyone wants to go for a spin.

Me and the Katoom are getting cabin fever!

No, I bought mine from Al's Cycle in Hamilton. They are a great bunch of people there..
I always go to that dealership when I am in town. Me and my brother actually bought a bike there while on a hunting trip once. We needed one just for some good access. It was an old junker we got for like 400 fun tokens. That was sooo cool. We sold it when we got back home. I was hoping to make Pipestone this weekend too, but unfortunately I got behind on my job and need to work the weekend to get it done. Its a Parade of Homes house and I am on a hard dealine. SUX. :lol: Have fun and ride safe. Post a full report afterwards, k. Thanks, BnB. :applause:

I always go to that dealership when I am in town. Me and my brother actually bought a bike there while on a hunting trip once. We needed one just for some good access. It was an old junker we got for like 400 fun tokens. That was sooo cool. We sold it when we got back home. I was hoping to make Pipestone this weekend too, but unfortunately I got behind on my job and need to work the weekend to get it done. Its a Parade of Homes house and I am on a hard dealine. SUX. :lol: Have fun and ride safe. Post a full report afterwards, k. Thanks, BnB. :applause:

BnB- looks like we have something in common. I work for an architect in Bozeman. Are you a builder?

Anyone have an idea of how many folks are going to be there? I'm planning on being there with my brother in law and our wives.

Anyone have an idea of how many folks are going to be there? I'm planning on being there with my brother in law and our wives.

I forgot to ask Ben that question when I spoke to him on the phone yesterday....:applause:

I'll be there with at least two other riders...It sounded like a well planned event, live radio air time, food and two hour poker-run...I am excited.

See you guys there!

Chris

BnB- looks like we have something in common. I work for an architect in Bozeman. Are you a builder?

No I am a drywall finisher here in Billings. The name of my company is Rocky Mountain Drywall. Which architect do you work for. Do you know Jerry Taylor.

Had a great time!

Thanks Ben! I hope the Polar Bear Ride becomes an annual event. I thought there was a pretty good turn-out. :applause:

After the poker run we rode ~30 miles and had a blast, it was the first ride in about 6 months for us and my first ride on the new bike. :lol:

Thanks,

Chris