Sign in to follow this  

Fav. Energy Drink

Monster energy...or no fear that i drink..but iwouldnt reccommend to drink it while riding or racing...because they just give u a sudden high but when it ends u get really tired

I DONT!!! That is the worst thing to drink before a run. I usually stick with water. When I do have an energy drink, I will have a redline. there is way too much sugar in the monsters, Rockstars etc. When you see Carmichael, Stewart or whoever taking a swig of their sponsor drink I bet you there is probably water in it rather than what is on the can. JMHO

I can't stand those energy drinks... I dunno why. For me, it's always some Powerade and a crapload of water. :applause:

Monster Energy....thats all that Ill drink...I dont like Rockstar and Redbull doesnt have much of an effect on me.

I hate energy drinks.... but one time we got a free little bottle of 5 Hour Energy so I drank it.... It tasted nasty but it gave me a ton of energy and I didnt feel any negative effects afterwards

energy drinks dehydrate you so if the race is long, i wouldnt drink it beforehand.

my favorite energy drink i think is a monster energy drink with orange instead of green...it was a fruit flavor but im not 100% sure it was monster

energy drinks are bad for your health. havent you ever seen bubba on the podium drinking red bull, he puts it in his mouth and spits it out.

i was influenced to drink those energy drinks through school, i have learned that they are bad for your health. so just stick to drinking 50/50 water/gatorade.

um...well when you think of the ingrediants which are mostly stuff that you already have in u or is good...l carnitine, guarana, taurine, ginsing(not so great), and other stuff. they arent BAD for you. they cant be great but it aint gunna kill you over time. i'm a big monster fan, and Freedom is pretty good too but expensive.

MONSTER! didnt like the first time, and man, its gorwn on me...i cant find it anymore...not at cvs....

rockstar is ok, it kinda tastes like monster but has a weird aftertaste.

but ill always like a bottle of gatorade, and so will dad, dont tell him drink monster! hahaha