Sign in to follow this  

Supercross RC's Schedule

Rc is on his final stretch with bike racing. Atlanta, Daytona, Orlando......and that's it.

He is doing selected events on East Coast mostly. High point, Millville MN, and MXD at Buds Creek will be his last. All Hail the G.O.A.T. --I heard a cool rumor a while back, actually I read it in a Mag that the AMA is thinking about permanently retiring the number 4 in honor of the greatest rider that has ever lived. That has never been done before but there has never been a rider this successful before. Wow.

The GOAT has one more race and he is done! Wish him luck on 4 wheels, I am sure he will eventually dominate!

He will be at some select nationals and the MXDN. Orlando will be his final SX.

He is running some Outdoors. I hope your right about Millville jz. That will be my last chance to see him in action.

As for retireing #4. I dont think that makes much since. If JS gets his head on straight, he will break many of those records. IMHO of course.

He is running some Outdoors. I hope your right about Millville jz. That will be my last chance to see him in action.

As for retireing #4. I dont think that makes much since. If JS gets his head on straight, he will break many of those records. IMHO of course.

He better get his butt in gear, theres another red head on his way to spoiling any records Stewart wants.:applause:

He better get his butt in gear, theres another red head on his way to spoiling any records Stewart wants.:applause:

:eek::lol:

I heard a cool rumor a while back, actually I read it in a Mag that the AMA is thinking about permanently retiring the number 4 in honor of the greatest rider that has ever lived.

The AMA (Steve Whitlock?) actually did a presentation for him tonight and said that they are "temporarily" retiring the number 4- I think it is until 2010.

Rich

The AMA (Steve Whitlock?) actually did a presentation for him tonight and said that they are "temporarily" retiring the number 4- I think it is until 2010.

Rich

He is the GOAT might as well do it right and retire it forever