Last Man Standing 9pm!!!!! Speed

Regarding the DVD, Hmm good question. Try to see if there are any torrents of the race. Also try to get last yrs. if you can. Last yr it was 4 laps on a smaller coarse. 3 during the day, and then the 4th in the dark backwards. David night is one hell of a rider!

Try dirttv.net they crewed for Marty Halmazna and produced a dvd of the race

I would have watched it, but the live sx broadcast was on at the same time. Don't forget it airs today on Speed at 6pm EST.
Dude, Supercross doesn't even compare to what this race is all about. It re- airs Tues. at 2pm and that's it!!! I'm even going to go out on a limb her. RC maybe the goat of moto/supercross BUT... I think David Knight may just be the goat.. PERIOD! I have seen the guy ride a few times, and am amazed at this guys speed and skill! I believe he has won everything he has entered.

Dude, Supercross doesn't even compare to what this race is all about. It re- airs Tues. at 2pm and that's it!!! I'm even going to go out on a limb her. RC maybe the goat of moto/supercross BUT... I think David Knight may just be the goat.. PERIOD! I have seen the guy ride a few times, and am amazed at this guys speed and skill! I believe he has won everything he has entered.

Almost everything. He came in 3rd in the last Maxxis endurocross race. He will be a the WEC in Parry Sound this summer. Unbelievable rider for sure.