Sign in to follow this  

places to ride in kansas

i am from salina kansas and i am looking for some ideas to go riding, motocross, or trails please post if you have any ideas.

thanks, mike

I live in McPherson which is just right down the road from you.There arent any places to ride of in salina that i know of.If you are in to trails there are two places to ride at Kanopolis lake.There are some tracks south of you.Inman Mx,Jeeps cycle club,Marion Mx and Platter Hill in winfield ks.Pm me and i'll try to give you info on all that i know of.

Milford Lake (School Creek) in Junction City, Kansas is my favorite riding area. It has wide open areas, tight wooded trails, open wooded trails, sand mound area. I believe its approx. 600 acres.

Check out my website at www.kcrider.com for riding places in both MO and KS. A good mx track is Thunder Hill North of Topeka on 75.

http://www.thunderhillmx1.com/

Also check out Kansasoffroad.com

Rick

i live in topeka and theres a few places around here. there is dragoon south of topeka, there are some trails at perry lake, but milford is a lot better to ride though. there is 4 moto tracks around the kc area that are real good tracks.

www.dragoonmotocross.com

http://www.midwestextremepark.com/

rj has two tracks merwin has a ll kind of stuff to ride from a real cool moto track, alot of woods anda pit bike track.

i am from salina kansas and i am looking for some ideas to go riding, motocross, or trails please post if you have any ideas.

thanks, mike

We've got 4 privately owned mx tracks in my area. No charge to ride, just have to abide by their rules.(helmet and boots) 2 to 2 1/2 hours north of you.

PM me if you feel like a road trip.:applause:

Devo

I live in Natoma KS, there is an awesome track in russel that is only 10$ a day. And in norton kansas ive heard there is a pretty awesome track.

I live 5 miles from Perry, its OK every now and then for trails, Thunderhill MX just north of Topeka is great, next weekend they are having prepped practice, weather is supposed to be awesome, I'll be there!:applause: