Sign in to follow this  

the winter blues

I cant stand winter, its killing me not to ride.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36204

Look at all the darn snow, thats gonna take forever to melt. :applause: just a few more months to go

anyone else hating winter?

I can't wait for all this snow to be gone... im finally seeing some grass again in some places though! i hate winter

I saw a few very small snow flakes a couple weeks ago. Does that count? Shoot..here, winter is the time to go riding. You can go riding all day long and not have a heat stroke. sweet. ive ridden just about every weekend all winter. losers! jk

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36205

I got one , but i just like dirtbiking alot more, i just dont like the cold. and Nothing beats waking up on a nice warm morning and riding in the sun all day to come home and have a swim in the pool.

Yeah. Winter sux big time. Especially when you can't afford spike tires..

what kind of bike is that?!?!!?

I believe its a KLX that is converted to a mx-like bike. it has a klx engine though. i saw the kids other thread.

I took my xr100 out the other day, but didn't really ride it. I just rammed it into a 3 ft high snow pile for fun. That let some stress out.:applause:

Tomorrow morning I hear we are going to wake up to ice (again!:applause: )

haha I played around with my fifty in the snow too, i had to drive somehting with two wheels.

Yeah i get asked what my bike is alot. Its a klx 300r that i changed up. Stupid idea cause now i just want a kxf250 but maybe next year.

I have family in in the snow belt region and they got quite a bit of snow. I live 8 hours north of hamilton but we still have quite a bit of snow in Timmins. But not much snow compared to other years.

Hey, wanna trade?

We have had rain here for about 4 months now, at least when it snows the 5 foot deep puddles on the trails freeze over.

Yeah. Winter sux big time. Especially when you can't afford spike tires..
studd em cheap ,hell with buying tires. Ride man. many lakes wide open

dude i hear ya, here in Minnesota, we had NO SNOW, we had 40's all week long, then BAM!!!! we now have over a foot!!! This blows........

Was 80's all weekend with great racing here in San Antonio
San Antonio eh must be Cycle Ranch:worthy: love that place. I have been going there alot. Are you a regular? By the way do you know Clay Grantham on the yzf450 #215 used to ride the Crf450 and his number was 15? He is a big guy but can haul ass.

San Antonio eh must be Cycle Ranch:worthy: love that place. I have been going there alot. Are you a regular? By the way do you know Clay Grantham on the yzf450 #215 used to ride the Crf450 and his number was 15? He is a big guy but can haul ass.

Yup I was talking to him last weekend

didnt see him at the races yesterday thou

He is a big boy and he does get that yz to move

Races this weekend too