Sign in to follow this  

Oneal boots

I just got a sponsorship for 07 from Oneal and they require that i wear all their gear. How are the element boots? Ive heard they are stiff but how are they after they get broken in good? Thanks guys Also if not the elements which ones would you suggest i figured the elements because of price buying a whole set of gear can get expensive aven with the sponsorship

Stay away from the element stuff. I broke my foot last year wearing them. I bought them because they were cheap... and cheap they were!

DO NOT SCREW AROUND WITH SAFETY GEAR!

Get the best stuff you can. Oneal has decent gear, just not anything with the name "element" on it.

Not fond of O'Neal boots. When I got my CR, I bought the M-720's because they were ... well ... cheap. MauriceD. is right. Stay away. Not worth your health. :applause:

Do NOT wear the Element! They offer NO support. Stiff? Ha! Not even!

If you have a good sponsorship deal, then maybe they make a higher end boot. But you couldn't PAY me to wear Elements again. In fact, I have the first two pairs that I bought (for my son and me when we first started riding three years ago) in my garage. I don't know why I keep them. I know we'll never wear them again.

You guiys sure know how to hurt a fellow . . . and all this time I thought I was SO COOL! :applause: :applause: :lol: I bought my O'Neal Elements at Pep Boys (price, availability influenced me) . . . so far, so good; although the nails are fast-disappearing from the steel front sole caps . . . reckon I just don't know no better, regarding superior quality boots.

You guiys sure know how to hurt a fellow . . . and all this time I thought I was SO COOL! :applause: :applause: :lol: I bought my O'Neal Elements at Pep Boys (price, availability influenced me) . . . so far, so good; although the nails are fast-disappearing from the steel front sole caps . . . reckon I just don't know no better, regarding superior quality boots.

Buying them at PEP BOYS should have thrown up a red flag.

IMO,

Dwight

You guiys sure know how to hurt a fellow . . . and all this time I thought I was SO COOL! :applause::lol::cry: I bought my O'Neal Elements at Pep Boys (price, availability influenced me) . . . so far, so good; although the nails are fast-disappearing from the steel front sole caps . . . reckon I just don't know no better, regarding superior quality boots.

Hey, don't sweat it too much...like a lot of us, you're learning this stuff through trial and error. Just try to learn from the pain of others instead of your own and get some real boots ASAP. It'll save you a lot of grief...:applause:

I took the advise and i didnt buy their boots ill just wear my Fox trackers, Im not gettin myself hurt because their boots dont protect, But i am looking forward to gettin the new kidney belt, helmet, knee guards, pants, jersey, and goggles i got from them though. Anyone ever ordered anything directly from Oneal? How long does delivery take? Thanks for the help :applause:

Hey, don't sweat it too much...like a lot of us, you're learning this stuff through trial and error. Just try to learn from the pain of others instead of your own and get some real boots ASAP. It'll save you a lot of grief...:applause:

Yeah I learned allot off of Sonobobs pain!! :lol: That guy has more injuries than a hooker has tricks. :applause:

Yeah I learned allot off of Sonobobs pain!! :applause: That guy has more injuries than a hooker has tricks. :applause:

that's because he rides side saddle in a miniskirt and high heels :lol:

Yeah I learned allot off of Sonobobs pain!! :applause: That guy has more injuries than a hooker has tricks. :applause:

And worse yet, I don't make any money off them...

that's because he rides side saddle in a miniskirt and high heels :applause:

How many times do I have to tell you guys...they're not high heels.

They are STILLETO'S!!!

How many times do I have to tell you guys...they're not high heels.

They are STILLETO'S!!!

Yeah Desert Rat, haven't you seen his riding boots (STILLETO'S).

Heel_04.jpg

Yeah Desert Rat, haven't you seen his riding boots (STILLETO'S).

Heel_04.jpg

Notice that purpose-built shifter toebox!

You guiys sure know how to hurt a fellow . . . and all this time I thought I was SO COOL! :lol::cry: :cry: I bought my O'Neal Elements at Pep Boys (price, availability influenced me) . . . so far, so good; although the nails are fast-disappearing from the steel front sole caps . . . reckon I just don't know no better, regarding superior quality boots.

:applause: I buy all my riding gear at Pep Boys. :applause:

Notice that purpose-built shifter toebox!
And worse yet, I don't make any money off them...

My what a well-turned calf you have SoB, and such shapely thighs. I see you're qualified to make money as a cripple or a hooker dude :applause:

My what a well-turned calf you have SoB, and such shapely thighs. I see you're qualified to make money as a cripple or a hooker dude :applause:

Or a crippled hooker...by day selling pens and pencils, by night...

Alright, this thread is supposed to be about O'Neal Moto Boots!

Sorry, 426!

Will O'Neal let you ride with boots other than theirs???