Sign in to follow this  

Oneal boots

Or a crippled hooker...by day selling pens and pencils, by night...

Alright, this thread is supposed to be about O'Neal Moto Boots!

Sorry, 426!

Will O'Neal let you ride with boots other than theirs???

Hey I'm just saying, "dude" that you shouldn't wear your work boots for ridin'....

Oh, and I see you've been workin' for gas again :applause:

I buy all my riding gear at Pep Boys.
Then I'm in good company, NorCal!

I also bought a DOT/Snell O'Neal motorcross helmet at Pep Boys.

Glad I'm shopping where the in-crowd buys its gear.

(Relax, Kiethco; I did NOT buy my motorcycle at Pep Boys! :applause: :applause: :lol:)

Hey I'm just saying, "dude" that you shouldn't wear your work boots for ridin'....

Those aren't just any old work boots, those are his I'm a forman work boots! :lol:

Back to topic.

I have never owned Oneals, but I would say if Pep Boys sells them, well........... :applause:

Just bought me a pair of Tech 8's :applause: Think you could get Alpinestar to sponsor you?

Sorry 426, I just couldn't pass up a little humor with that Georgia Farm Boy. :cry:

:cry:

Then I'm in good company, NorCal!

LMAO:applause:

I was definitely being sarcastic when I said I buy my gear at Pep Boys.:applause:

I was definitely being sarcastic when I said I buy my gear at Pep Boys.

You think I was NOT, in my last post above, NorCal?

Regardless, I confess; I might buy riding gear at Pep Boys, based upon my requirement, product availability and price; even (dare I MENTION the name?) Wal-Mart! Heard tell of a feller who bought some cold-weather neoprene gloves there; another who bought some deerskin gloves with liners at Home Depot ( http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466690 ). No cool logos, but . . . oh well!

Not to hijack the thread; understand O'Neal Elements don't rate highly with posters, nor does buying gear at Pep Boys rate highly with you, NorCal.

I'm crushed! (Note: Sarcasm may be present. :applause: :applause: :lol: )

The only good thing about the elements is the price.... And thats way too much. I also bought a couple of pairs for me and my son wish i hadnt my sons pair lost a buckle after 2 rides just broke off when tightening up. Absolute crap

I took the advise and i didnt buy their boots ill just wear my Fox trackers, Im not gettin myself hurt because their boots dont protect, But i am looking forward to gettin the new kidney belt, helmet, knee guards, pants, jersey, and goggles i got from them though. Anyone ever ordered anything directly from Oneal? How long does delivery take? Thanks for the help :applause:

You should have a contact with oneal rider support..call or email them and they will be able to tell you when to ecpect them in..just make sure that they are with rider support or you will be on the phone all day...

My elements are terrible, I almost broke my ankle on our first day in Florida. My ankle rolled like I was wearing sneakers. I've had them for like a year or so and I never thought they were that bad, till I needed them to come though, and they didn't. I'm buying new boots ASAP.

I have elements and I like them. They always seemed to do what I thought motocross boots were supposed to do. Oh well, what ever you like.

I like Oneal as a company but I owned a pair and the boots suck; fell apart quick and offered little support..but they did keep water out well the few times I fell in a stream and had to push my bike out..