Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Atlanta Lites Winner is........

Ryan dungey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lange

3. Goerke

4. Morais

5. Jesseman

6. Brayton

7. Osborne

8. Boni

9. Sipes

10. Smith

That's awesome! I was kinda hoping he would do well. Alessi didn't even make the top 10?!

I was gonna post up to say what a helluva great SX tonight's was, but give no details, cause I know some people don't want to know a lot so it doesn't take the air out of watching it next week...

But, since part of the cat's out of the bag...after seeing Alessi's growing trouble in the whoops section that was farthest from the podium, I told my son that he was going down before long. He was obviously spent early in the race. I was surprised to see how quickly he faded.

OK...that's all I'm gonna say. Other than of all the Atl. SX's I've been to, this one was the best, IMO. Damn glad I went!

No he didnt even make the heats

he was in the main. but crashed out. I don't like to see people crash, but I was glad to see him do horrible after he holeshot the main. I don't like the punk. I can't wait to see Dungey and Villipoto go at it in Vegas, that will be an epic race.

I was talking about the guy on the 2 smoke he didnt make the heasts.

Glad to see that someone actually stepped up and accepted the challenge though!:applause:

Dungey looks good. Hopefully he can ride at that level consistently. It will make things fun in Vegas. I really don't think anyone is at RV's level yet though.

Dungey looks good. Hopefully he can ride at that level consistently. It will make things fun in Vegas. I really don't think anyone is at RV's level yet though.

as a bigtime suzuki fan (long before RC came aboard) i think its awesome that dungey was able to win his first race......awesome for him and for suzuki.....i've been a big hepler fan but he defected and i gotta beleive suzuki is relieved that he did.......broc is an incredible rider but he suffers from travis pastrana syndrome.....he's too fragile......him and langston should get along great at yamaha....hopefully dungey and get a little win streak going and prove to everyone that suzuki wasnt crazy to sign him....