YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

Here's my bike for this year. It isn't all that tricked out like I want it, but that's because I put a fair amount into my motor and suspension before I started adding bolt on's. It's getting their though. This pics were taken before I put a couple goodies on, but it gives you an idea.

100_0442.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0444.jpg

100_0440.jpg

• Like 2

I'm jealous of your garage more than your bike, you yanks always have great garages or workshops.

Not all of us. I did my entire frame strip rebuild on my small uncovered patio, with only basic hand tools. :applause:

That,s my son, he used to race my bike, now he's moved on to fishing and now I've got my bike back!

That,s my son, he used to race my bike, now he's moved on to fishing and now I've got my bike back!

thats how i am now, i work on my dads charter boat, and im a mate on a commercial lobster boat, and i work at a bait shop, but i still have time for riding and racing!:excuseme::applause:

Here's my bike for this year. It isn't all that tricked out like I want it, but that's because I put a fair amount into my motor and suspension before I started adding bolt on's. It's getting their though. This pics were taken before I put a couple goodies on, but it gives you an idea.

100_0442.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0444.jpg

100_0440.jpg

That bike looks SICK. Loving the black rims, they are EXCEL right? Because I can't see the little yellow writing accept on one pic on the front rim.

That bike looks SICK. Loving the black rims, they are EXCEL right? Because I can't see the little yellow writing accept on one pic on the front rim.
Thanks man. Yeah it's got the excel set up for sure. I be lovin me some black rims!

S#@t i cant ever seem to get pics to show in posts anyone have any tips?:applause:

What did you do with the wave rotors?

I bet those wheels came off his 06 race bike and his wave rotors are still on his stock wheelsets.

yzf918 you have a damb nice bike. What series you race in?

in Ny district 34 and MSC series, i may try some new tracks this year like Unadilla and southwick, both are within a few hours from me:thumbsup: