YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

new top end, fresh fluids and suspension, new graphics, chain & sprockets, tire, brake pads and some other stuff. I tore it down to the frame and greased all the linkage/swingarm bearings, head bearings, wheel bearings, torqued everything to spec, and inspected/cleaned every single part.. turned out pretty good...

Ty-033.jpg

Ty-032.jpg

Ty-031.jpg

Ty-025.jpg

Ty-024.jpg

Ty-026.jpg

Ty-027.jpg

looks stock with graphics and new drive components

yup it pretty much is I have no need to trick out my bike with a whole bunch of useless shit haha

but it has quite a few more mods than that. high comp piston, enzo suspension, works connection perch frame guards and skidplate, pro tapers, and some other stuff i dont feel like listing. and I had a big gun but broke it.. I just like keepin it clean

yup it pretty much is I have no need to trick out my bike with a whole bunch of useless shit haha

but it has quite a few more mods than that. high comp piston, enzo suspension, works connection perch frame guards and skidplate, pro tapers, and some other stuff i dont feel like listing. and I had a big gun but broke it.. I just like keepin it clean

thats good, not everyone is a power-mongrual

new top end, fresh fluids and suspension, new graphics, chain & sprockets, tire, brake pads and some other stuff. I tore it down to the frame and greased all the linkage/swingarm bearings, head bearings, wheel bearings, torqued everything to spec, and inspected/cleaned every single part.. turned out pretty good...

Ty-033.jpg

Ty-032.jpg

Ty-031.jpg

Ty-025.jpg

Ty-024.jpg

Ty-026.jpg

Ty-027.jpg

i love bikes like yours that are a few years old and kept in excellent shape

heres ol bessy just got a 290 kit on it darn thing rips now

aftermodsva3.jpg

It's so fast it blew the chain right off!! :thumbsup:

Just kiddin! I have been thinking about the same kit, I have an 08 that may get it soon. I hope you like it. Nice bike.

Just starting to Tart the old girl up..... as you can see HYDE protection is high on the list of priorities...

MyWR2501.jpg

MyWR2502.jpg

MyWR250.jpg

havent posted in a while so :thumbsup:

Still lookin good! Keep up the good work.

I dont think you posted the picture right hahaha

What?