YZ250F06

Who has the NICEST YZ/WR 250F on Thumpertalk?

I posted my bike in blue like a year ago. Here's my beat up 06 with new graphics and plastics, a new motor, and all the bling I could come up with. It has a Sunline rear brake pedal on it now

Louis022.jpg

Louis017.jpg

Louis023.jpg

The orange frame looks kinda weird. That bike is sick though... So many mods huh?

If you look at my front fender decal you might see the inspiration for the orange frame. Yeah there are a lot of mods. The engine has been worked over several times: all new everything in the top end, port, polish, Hi-comp piston. The suspension gets rebuilt every few months. Every little piece has been replaced with something billet. Not that any of it makes me faster, but what else would I spend my money on?

If you look at my front fender decal you might see the inspiration for the orange frame. Yeah there are a lot of mods. The engine has been worked over several times: all new everything in the top end, port, polish, Hi-comp piston. The suspension gets rebuilt every few months. Every little piece has been replaced with something billet. Not that any of it makes me faster, but what else would I spend my money on?

You could spend some on the cute gal that is holding your bike up, with a smile on her face.

EDIT: Actually, she could be 14 or 25 I cant tell. Is that your g/f or sister?

Im going to have to nominate me (jokes), accept when rally impressive's bike is finished.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=35279

Lets see all of your YZ250Fs and/or WR250Fs

and here's the video of me riding it

www.sponsorhouse.com/members/yamistylz

That was a long time ago..and I dont think I ever posted pix of the finished bike. Its nothing spectacular, but it runs well, handles well, and is reliable. That made it worth every penny.

yz250f1.jpg

yz250f3.jpg

You could spend some on the cute gal that is holding your bike up, with a smile on her face.

EDIT: Actually, she could be 14 or 25 I cant tell. Is that your g/f or sister?

Oh she has her own little XR to play with that I bought her. Not to mention she can handle my bike pretty well these days. That's the GF by the way, and she's plenty old enough. Although I'll admit she looks pretty young in that picture.

That was a long time ago..and I dont think I ever posted pix of the finished bike. Its nothing spectacular, but it runs well, handles well, and is reliable. That made it worth every penny.

Rally - where in Colorado are ya? ...and where were those pics taken (I'm thinking no where in Colorado). :thumbsup:

Rally - where in Colorado are ya? ...and where were those pics taken (I'm thinking no where in Colorado). :thumbsup:

I live in Castle Rock (Founders Village)

The first picture is Glamis, CA

The second in Baja.

Both were taken while I was still living in Cali and used to frequent some of the best riding spots in the world. I miss those days!

I live in Castle Rock (Founders Village)

The first picture is Glamis, CA

The second in Baja.

Both were taken while I was still living in Cali and used to frequent some of the best riding spots in the world. I miss those days!

Right up the road from me. I'm on the north end of The Springs.

Dude - How much riding have you done here? The Front Range is different riding than Cali, but some of the best single-track ANY WHERE (IMHO, naturally)

Right up the road from me. I'm on the north end of The Springs.

Dude - How much riding have you done here? The Front Range is different riding than Cali, but some of the best single-track ANY WHERE (IMHO, naturally)

I havent done any trail riding yet. :thumbsup: Ive been to Olympic MX and VDR. MX is new for me, and getting a kick out of it.

I have heard that CO has great single track. Cali riding is so much different.. lots of wide open desert...and then the sand dunes in Glamis of course. And I am so used to that, I am having a hard time adapting to trail riding. Im scared of some angry ATV coming the other way and going head on with me.